David Trant Folk Art.

My photo
Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
I was born in Toronto, where I went to OCAD and worked mainly as a painter. In the 90's, we moved East and I taught myself woodcarving. Nowadays, that's pretty much what I do full-time. I currently live and work in my studio in Port Perry, Ontario. Basically, I make stuff out of wood, using big, loud power-tools and sharp objects. So far, I still have all my fingers. For information about my work, contact me at dtrant@powergate.ca Also, check out the links below, to galleries that carry my work throughout the year.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Cat carvings and stuff.

                               Cats! On a couch!
                              Mighty Pharaoh.
                        Other cats, on a different couch.
A loon, in a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment